Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cassada Play 4 - College for 7 part 1 & 2 weddings

Today you get a double dose of college - the freshman and sophomore years are completed - and a little bit extra. Then I've promised to spend some time with my husband who swears I've been playing for 5 hours, but it can't have been that long.

Let's reintroduce the kids: 7 of em at the Small Dorm together. I couldn't use the Cassada dorms as there were not enough usable rooms in any of them for my large family to attend together.

In order from oldest to youngest that are in college:
Franklin is a fortune sim. He's majoring in economics and his long term wish is to have 5 top businesses.
Darcy is a romance sim. She's majoring in history and wants to whoohoo with 20 different sims.
Moora is a pleasure sim majoring in art. She wants to have 50 first dates.
Leo, Moora's twin, is a pleasure sim who wants to have 50 dream dates. Thinking a little highly of yourself, no? He's majoring in literature.
Laci is a family sim (always has been) and wants to graduate 3 kids from college. She's majoring in art.
Jeremy is a popularity sim and wants to have 5 top level businesses like his brother Franklin. He's majoring in economics like Franklin and hopes they can share the businesses to kill two birds with one stone. Franklin has not agreed to this.
Madelyn, Jeremy's twin, is a romance sim majoring in literature. She wants to whoohoo with 20 sims.
There is one open dorm room and this is the roommate. Big deal, huh? Yep. That's Phil.
And sometimes he's a ghost. /shrug.
Breakfast together is always sweet. Everyone in their PJs is so cute to me.
I changed around the front entryway furniture to have a little jam session area. They also got a spinning ball as a reward for their first semesters' grades. Freshman year saw them with straight As. Sophomore year saw them with As and Bs. Still quite good. They each do one assignment per semester and go to all classes. They're mostly friends with their teachers as well.
Franklin maxed creativity.
Darcy, in efforts to keep her grades up and work on that 20 whoohoos, is having a first kiss with a professor. Ewww.
Ahem.
Erm...I don't care how close of friends you are. I guarantee you that Darcy and the professor would like a little privacy.
Who's this? Terrance! You might remember him as Cass' husband in Cass' Cassada. Teeheehee. Funny enough, Cass is in my Cassada, at university, in a dorm, and hasn't surfaced at all yet.
Moora falls in love with the mascot. Previously a pleasure sim wanting lots of 1st dates, after her first date with Mascot (I've forgotten his name), she changes her mind and becomes a family sim.Now she wants to reach her golden anniversary.
Although Moora is going steady with Mascot, Darcy gets a whoohoo in with him. Sheesh, Darcy! That's the third whoohoo for Darcy. 3 down, 17 to go.
Desperate to start a family, although only a sophomore, Laci calls the matchmaker, forks over her whole savings, and gets set up with Sean. Bleh, more red hair! But what she lacks in nose, he makes up for. Perhaps their kids will be normalish. Two lightning bolts only, but I guess its the best money can buy on campus. They immediately hit if off and go steady.
I think he's in the nursing program. He's always wearing scrubs.
Soon they're engaged. In their junior year, these two family sims decide they don't need to finish college to make their lives what they want it to be and they both drop out and start their future sooner.
Madelyn, after getting no nookie at all in 3 years of college, decides romance is for the birds, and changes her mind to become a pleasure sim. She now wants to be a professional party guest (slacker line) and drops out of college. Having no real plan, she moves back to Jordy and Kim's house while she looks for work. There she is forced to help care for the three little brothers still living at home. Quite a looker, huh?
Now all grown up, here's Laci.
Moora, having decided to start a family with Mascot, also drops out of college. She moves in with Laci for the time being. I promise I didn't drop them out because college was too hard with 7. I thought it fit their stories better and I wanted to take the focus off of Laci, who was set to go, and Madelyn who needed nothing more. I was tired of looking at Moora and she was always googly eyed over Mascot, so she could go. Plus, I want to focus on Darcy's whoohoo-ing, Leo's dating, and building friends for Jeremy and Franklin. Perhaps I can use the freed up time to get one of them into the secret society.
Tell me I'm not the only one who thought Mascot was eating Moora's face. This made me laugh.
Laci and Sean marry. All the family comes. Quite a view from their new place. I forget where I downloaded this empty lot from but its called Azure Place and I put it on the beach.
"I love you, Sean." "And I love you, cash cow...I mean, Laci." "Hey, what?"
The family, all dressed up.
A party crasher, Kim? No, that's what Mascot looks like. Ahhh! I like that Moora was already engaged and I was going to marry her to Mascot no matter what he looked like. She's not superficial. Of course, she's the ugliest of the lot anyway.
Professor says "Mascot used to drunk call me at 3am. Something about some girl named Darcy." "Hey, I have a sister named Darcy..." Stay out of this Leo, trust me.
Moora and Mascot marry. Dang, what's his name?
Right after the wedding, Moora and Mascot had to move out. Moora and Sean simply couldn't get along. Also, Darcy and Madelyn don't get along and they fought at both weddings. Moora and Mascot had already bought a bird, so they took Sandy the bird with them. Laci and Sean are expecting and just got a kitten, Tide. Its a beach house, Sandy...Tide...its a theme. I won't do it to their kids though. Sean is working as an adventurer, although I think teacher is better suited for him, so when its available, he'll switch. Laci is working in journalism, but she'll switch to art - her major - when available.

No comments: