Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Strangetown

With the introduction of the Pets expansion, I created a female, Adrianna, and a grey and black tiger striped cat for her named Anderson. The game installed fine (after I'd backed up my files, of course) and Adrianna and Anderson played finger wiggle and other things to try out the new expansion.

The next day, I loaded the game up and Adrianna had the dreaded jump bug. I left her lot and installed Eric Banna, which I found on the Exchange awhile back, and had him attempt to adopt a dog from the pet store. However, he was also afflicted with the jump bug and ended up not being able to enter his car or a cab. I restarted the game several times and had no luck. I did, however, get an interesting picture of Anderson who fell through the floor. Poor kitty.

No comments: